It’s time we have The Talk. Women encounter many life events to impact the bodily functions. The reproductive and urinary systems challenge the other during pregnancy, menstruation and menopause but also in response to sexual violence as well. To evaluate your risk, please answer the following questions:
- Do you leaking urine during everyday activities, such as lifting, bending, coughing, or exercising?
- Do you feel a sudden, strong urge to urinate right away?
- Do you leak urine without any warning or urge?
- Are you unable to reach a toilet in time?
- Do you wet your bed during sleep?
Know that you are not alone. Women are susceptible to bladder infections throughout life and it increases as we age. We encourage you get regular gynecology check-ups and discuss any discharges, odors or leaks you are experiencing with your trusted health care professional. We have the right products to give you the protection and confidence you need for these issues.
We created this #CreditForCaring bundle for all women struggling with these issues. Credit For Caring aims to recover some of your personal time and energy with our care management tools and resources. We believe that preserving human dignity and independence rank as the highest human aspiration despite any physical limitations that beset us. Our healthcare team believes in proactive planning for life’s what if’s.